In and Around Fitchburg, Massachusetts

This blog was created to discuss some of the positive aspects of living in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, that are often overlooked by outsiders and residents alike.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Devens Grill

I have been thrilled with my experiences at Devens Grill and look forward to many return visits. In addition to a pleasant indoor dining room and bar, an outdoor seating area is available. There are few things more relaxing than sitting out on the patio with a drink and some pub-style food... (Please, if anyone out there knows of any other good choices for outdoor dining in the Fitchburg area, let me know!) When it’s too cold to sit outdoors munching on things like nachos and mozzarella sticks, my favorite entree is the smoked mozzarella and basil ravioli, which has a fabulous smoky flavor. My husband is a fan of the filet mignon. Salads are fresh, and the french onion soup is done perfectly. There seems to be a decent wine list, although I have not yet studied it in any great detail. Service on all of our visits has been friendly and attentive. On the occasions that I’ve been there, there’s never been a wait for a table - I don’t think that word has gotten out yet about this place! (One side note: the restaurant's website doesn't seem to load correctly in Firefox, but it does work in IE.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home